Welcome to the website of Nurture the World, LLC. At Nurture our goal is to protect the privacy and security of your personal information.
Information we collect from or about you may vary depending on how you use the Site, and information you may choose to provide to us and to other sources.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US:
Nurture the World collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us.
Examples of ways in which we may collect such information from you include the following:
A. Registration and Ordering. Before ordering products through our Site, you will be prompted to provide certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, you may also be asked to provide your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and this Site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you. When placing an order, you may create a customer profile and save your personal information for future visits, or you may check out as a guest. If, after creating a profile, you would like to have it deleted, please email us at email@example.com and allow one to two weeks for the processing of your request. Like most other Web shopping sites, our servers automatically track certain information about your activity on our shopping site. This information includes the browser you are using, your IP address and our shopping pages you visited.
B. Marketing Emails: We may send marketing and promotional emails to the email address you provide to us. You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving these marketing messages by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link contained in any promotional email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note that despite unsubscribing from such marketing communications, we may still contact you in relation to your order(s) or any issues relating any business you conduct with us.)
C. Cookies. Like most other websites, our shopping site uses tracking technologies such as cookies. Cookies are used to provide customers with tighter security, customized content, tracking of orders and shopping cart items that persist across browser restarts. Unfortunately, customers who turn off cookies in their browser settings may not be able to shop from this Site. However, customers who have disable cookies can still place orders by contacting us at email@example.com. Our cookies do not and cannot infiltrate your hard drive to gather confidential information. Our cookies are not "spyware."
You can choose not to provide us with Personal Information, but then you may not be able to fully take advantage of certain features of our Site and we may not be able to provide you with certain products and/or services.
INFORMATION WE USE
We may use the information we collect from and about you for the following purposes:
1. To personalize and improve our services, and the site,
2. To process and fulfill your order/s purchase/s, contact you concerning the status of an order/purchase, answer questions, respond to your inquiries or requests, or otherwise contact and communicate with you when necessary.
3. To provide you with targeted offers and advertising, including on the Site, via direct mail, e-mail, and to contact you about upcoming Nurture the World sales, promotions, offers and product information. You may receive these offers in advertising that is directed to you via third party websites and media properties, including in social media,
4. To help us learn more about our visitors and customers, and to improve their shopping experience and our business.
5. To develop new products and services.
6. To research and address any problems with our Site, business, and our products and services
7. To protect the security or integrity of the Site, and our business, and otherwise, as described to you at the point of collection and more.
We do not share, sell, lease or rent information about our customers to unaffiliated third parties, except in the following circumstances:
1. We may share aggregate, anonymous or summary information regarding our customers and their behaviors with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data is not personal information and so will not identify you personally.
2. We also may share your email address with a third-party, such as a media agency, to send email and other communications, including interest-based advertising to you on our behalf. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information about you, including based on your email address, with our advertising and marketing partners, and third-party media properties, including social media sites, to allow them to send targeted advertising messages on our behalf. If you wish to stop receiving promotional communications from these third parties, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We may share information with companies that provide support services to us, such as a printer, mailing house, fulfillment company, credit card processor, email service provider or web host, amongst others. These parties may need personal information about you in order to perform their functions. However, these parties may not use any personal information we share with them about you for any other purpose other than in connection with performing supporting functions for us.
4. We may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of the winner of any sweepstakes and contests.
5. We may be required to disclose such information in order to comply with legal requests and processes, otherwise protect or assert the rights, property, interests or personal safety of Nurture the World (including its employees, directors, suppliers, distributors, service providers, users of the Site or others), or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law. Any such release decisions may be made by us in our sole discretion.
7. From time to time, we may enable you to send emails, comments and other types of messages to us and to participate in forums, blogs, interactive areas, social media website/s operated by Nurture® or a partner, in which case your name or other personal information you provide in connection with the communication may be available to the public
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under the age of thirteen (13) you should not register, order, purchase or provide information to or from Nurture the World. If you have knowledge that a child under the age of thirteen (13) has submitted Personal Information to us, please email us at and we will remove that child's personal information from our files.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Any personally identifiable information that you provide to us will be used for your purchases and retained in hardcopy form of the original invoice as well as within our database system, which generates our invoices. Although we endeavor to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of our servers or the other means by which your information comes to us, and the information that you provide to us is provided at your own risk.
When using the Site, you should ensure that there is no unauthorized access to your account information by limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
UPDATED: SEPTEMBER 3RD, 2017